Yes, we know you trust ITBOOST to always do a great job of syncing all your data.
But we also know it's nice to check in every once in a while, just to see how things are going.
We know how it is.
That's why we created the Sync Status page. It's really easy to find.
1. Log in to ITBOOST. (Need help? Click here!)
2. The top of your ITBOOST screen should look similar to this:
3. To log out, find your Avatar icon in the upper-right hand corner and click it.
3. See that gear-shaped Toolkit icon next to your Avatar? Click that!
4. A dropdown menu will appear. Click Sync Status.
This will take you to your Sync Status screen.
Oh, one last cool thing: if for any reason you want to pause your active sync, there's a pause icon under Actions which will allow this. You can also Resume the sync whenever you're ready.
Easy enough, right?
Need some more help? Click here to head back to the knowledgebase for some more handy-dandy tips.