Think of your favorite movie.
Why do you like it so much?
Is it the story? The acting? The action? The cinematography?
Or is it really just the FEELING you get while you watch it?
Getting the right "vibe" from something tends to tremendously help peoples' overall satisfaction with it. And that's what we want to do here.
Let’s add some personalization to this place!
You can add images, headshots, logos, whatever you like to ITBOOST to truly make it part of your company. It’s really very simple.
1. Log in to ITBOOST. (Need help? Click here!)
2. The top of your ITBOOST screen should look similar to this:
3. See that gear-shaped Toolkit icon next to your Avatar? Click that!
4. A dropdown menu will appear.
5. Locate Organization Settings and click it!
Here’s where you can upload your company images!
If you'd like to set up your company branding, here's where you'll do it. If you have a company logo, definitely add it here.
Once you do so, you'll have two different versions of your logo which will show up on different pages.
You'll see the dark background logo on:
- The ITBOOST Login Page
- Within the app (in the top-left)
- On the External User email invite
The light or white background logo will appear on:
- The Feedback Page
- The Questions Page
- The Shared KB page (public view)
If you wish to enable your company branding on all pages, switch on the Show Branded Logo toggle.
There are a few image guidelines on that page. Nothing terribly restrictive – just give them a quick review before uploading your images. You'll find them in red text at the bottom.
Need some more help? Click here to head back to the knowledgebase for some more handy-dandy tips.