We've been through integrations and how great they can be. But let's suppose for a moment that you don't really have any data to speak of. What then?
Well, glad ya asked. We actually have a nice little area for you to add it. It's called the Master Data Tables.
Let's have a look at it, shall we? Here's how we get there:
1. Log in to ITBOOST. (Need help? Click here!)
2. The top of your ITBOOST screen should look similar to this:
3. See that gear-shaped Toolkit icon next to your Avatar? Click that!
4. A dropdown menu will appear.
4. Click Master Data Tables.
. . . and here we are!
Take a few minutes to check this area over before you begin. If you have synced a PSA, most of these will automatically come over from the PSA. There are several tabs at the top which will be useful for entering specific data. You can add new entries under each tab by pressing the Add New button in the lower-right corner.
Don’t forget to review the Password Type section to ensure it includes all types of password you use.
And there we are.
Well done! You're getting good at this, friend!
Need some more help? Click here to head back to the knowledgebase for some more handy-dandy tips.