How do you like to be notified about things? Have a ticket submitted? Get an email?
With ITBOOST, you really have the power to choose.
ITBOOST can notify you about:
Expiring Assets e.g. Servers and Workstations
Expiring Flexible Assets/Custom Templates
Let's head to the Notifications page:
1. Log in to ITBOOST. (Need help? Click here!)
2. The top of your ITBOOST screen should look similar to this:
3. See that gear-shaped Toolkit icon next to your Avatar? Click that!
4. A dropdown menu will appear.
5. Locate Notifications and click it!
Here's where you can choose how you want to be notified for things like assets, domains and SSLs nearing their expiration dates.
You can decide to have the system either send you a notification email, or create a ticket in the board of your choosing. You can also assign a ticket board, and decide how many days in advance you want to receive the notification.
Our goal is to make sure you never have to deal with an expiration.
Expirations = downtime.
And downtime = no bueno.
Need some more help? Click here to head back to the knowledgebase for some more handy-dandy tips.