Let's take a quick look at how to set up your preferences for Login Attempts:
1. Log in to ITBOOST. (Need help? Click here!)
2. The top of your ITBOOST screen should look similar to this:
3. See that gear-shaped Toolkit icon next to your Avatar? Click that!
4. A dropdown menu will appear.
5. Locate Advanced Settings and click it!
Now you'll see a bunch of different options with an icon directly to the right of each.
Clicking each individual icon will allow you to use that option.
Click on the Login Attempts icon.
This one's pretty straight forward: just enter the number of login attempts you feel is appropriate for your users to get wrong before their account gets locked out.
The default value is set to three, but you can have as many as 15, or as few as one.
FUN FACT: If your users are locked out from too many incorrect attempts, they won't be able to regain access unless their account is unlocked by an Admin or by a member of ITB Support.
Need some more help? Click here to head back to the knowledgebase for some more handy-dandy tips.