Let's take a quick look at how to set up the Login Methods (LDAP):
1. Log in to ITBOOST. (Need help? Click here!)
2. The top of your ITBOOST screen should look similar to this:
3. See that gear-shaped Toolkit icon next to your Avatar? Click that!
4. A dropdown menu will appear.
5. Locate Advanced Settings and click it!
Now you'll see a bunch of different options with an icon directly to the right of each.
Clicking each individual icon will allow you to use that option.
Click on the Login Methods (LDAP) icon.
Want to require your users to use an LDAP login? Here's where you do it!
By default, this field is set to None.
FUN FACT: If you haven't yet completed LDAP integration, this won't really work. So do that first, then come back here.
Need some more help? Click here to head back to the knowledgebase for some more handy-dandy tips.