Let's take a quick look at how to set up Negative Feedback Alerts:
1. Log in to ITBOOST. (Need help? Click here!)
2. The top of your ITBOOST screen should look similar to this:
3. See that gear-shaped Toolkit icon next to your Avatar? Click that!
4. A dropdown menu will appear.
5. Locate Advanced Settings and click it!
Now you'll see a bunch of different options with an icon directly to the right of each.
Clicking each individual icon will allow you to use that option.
Click on the Negative Feedback Alert icon.
Now, we're not here to tell you your business, but if WE got some negative feedback, we'd want to see it right away. We figure you would, too. That's why we created this feature -- and recommend you switch it on.
Turning this toggle on and entering an email address lets you be notified as soon as someone leaves you negative feedback. We know that with these kinds of situations, the more expediently you can address the situation, the better.
So, here you are.
Need some more help? Click here to head back to the knowledgebase for some more handy-dandy tips.