Let's take a quick look at how to export your data out of ITBOOST:
1. Log in to ITBOOST. (Need help? Click here!)
2. The top of your ITBOOST screen should look similar to this:
3. See that gear-shaped Toolkit icon next to your Avatar? Click that!
4. A dropdown menu will appear.
5. Locate Advanced Settings and click it!
Now you'll see a bunch of different options with an icon directly to the right of each.
Clicking each individual icon will allow you to use that option.
Click on the CSV Export Data icon.
Just as it says. Clicking the icon here will automatically allow you to save a copy of all your data as a compressed file wherever you like.
If only the rest of life were that easy . . .
Need some more help? Click here to head back to the knowledgebase for some more handy-dandy tips.