Let's take a quick look at how to Hide your Inactive Contacts in ITBOOST:
1. Log in to ITBOOST. (Need help? Click here!)
2. The top of your ITBOOST screen should look similar to this:
3. See that gear-shaped Toolkit icon next to your Avatar? Click that!
4. A dropdown menu will appear.
5. Locate Advanced Settings and click it!
Now you'll see a bunch of different options with an icon directly to the right of each.
Clicking each individual icon will allow you to use that option.
Click on the Inactive Contacts Visibility icon.
Some people like to only see their active contacts, some like to see ALL their contacts. To each their own, right? Here's where you can decide whether or not your inactive contacts should be hidden or visible.
Want to see Inactive contacts? Switch the toggle on.
Don't want to? Leave the toggle off. (It's off by default)
Then, just click Save.
Need some more help? Click here to head back to the knowledgebase for some more handy-dandy tips.