Let's take a quick look at how to change the way the folders in your Knowledgebase show up:
1. Log in to ITBOOST. (Need help? Click here!)
2. The top of your ITBOOST screen should look similar to this:
3. See that gear-shaped Toolkit icon next to your Avatar? Click that!
4. A dropdown menu will appear.
5. Locate Advanced Settings and click it!
Now you'll see a bunch of different options with an icon directly to the right of each.
Clicking each individual icon will allow you to use that option.
Click on the Global Knowledgebase Folder icon
This one's easy enough: by turning on these toggles, you can have a different folder structure for your Global KB and your Company KB.
Don't forget to click Save!
Need some more help? Click here to head back to the knowledgebase for some more handy-dandy tips.