Sometimes, the need to change your billing info comes up.
- maybe you get a new post office box
- maybe you move to a new office
- maybe you take on a new investment partner
- maybe your rich Aunt Mildred wants to pay your bills for you
Regardless of why, ITBOOST has made it easy for you to make these changes.
Here's the fastest way to do it:
1. Log in to ITBOOST. (Need help? Click here!)
2. The top of your ITBOOST screen should look similar to this:
3. See that gear-shaped Toolkit icon next to your Avatar? Click that!
4. A dropdown menu will appear.
Now, just click Manage Subscription.
And here we are:
Now that we're on the billing page, click Update Billing. (The Pencil icon next to Billing Information)
Now, just enter your Aunt Mildred's billing address (or whomever's), and click the Disc icon to save the new info.
Easy and painless, right? Hey, don't thank us.
Thank Aunt Mildred.
Need some more help? Click here to head back to the knowledgebase for some more handy-dandy tips.