Remember back in school when you'd see kids talking, and then when you walked over, they immediately stopped and just kinda . . . looked at you?
Heeeyyyyy! They were talking about YOU, weren't they?!
Wouldn't it be nice if you could JUST KNOW what they thought of you??
Well, on ITBOOST, it's pretty easy to find out.
Let's have a look, shall we?
1. First, let's log in to ITBOOST. (Need help? Click here!)
2. The top of your ITBOOST screen should look similar to this:
See those little talk bubbles? Click 'em!
Welcome to Feedback Central!
Here, you can find all of the metrics for how your company's doing. If you'd like a more in-depth look at any of the metrics, just click on any of them.
But wait! How are people giving you this feedback, you ask? Why, from the feedback emails you send them, of course!
Don't have one? No worries. It's super-simple to build one!
See those tabs on the left side?
Here's what you can do with them:
- Dashboard - always takes you back right here to the screen you're on now.
- Templates - shows you all the email templates you've created. Haven't created one yet? Just click the Add New button, name your new template, then make whatever edits you like, and click the Disc icon to save! Make as many as you like.
- Questions - here's where you can see the question you're currently asking your customers and -- again, with the help of our trusty Add New button -- create whatever questions you want!
- Results - see the results of individual surveys taken. See who said what and why.
So, if your metrics on your dashboard are low, high, or middle-of-the-road, you can now find out exactly why.
Scrolling down on the dashboard, you'll also see other helpful widgets:
Now, you can instantly see who not only your absolute happiest customers are, but also whom your least-happy customers are. If we may suggest, it might be wise to try to figure out what you're doing right with the companies in the "happy" widget, and give a little more of that to the companies in the "at risk" widget!
Here's another widget we think you should be particularly interested in:
Here, you can see which of your team members your customers most appreciate. These are generally your hardest workers who are going out of their way to make sure your clients are happy. And as an employer, that's a pretty darn nice thing to know!
Again, just by clocking on any of these individual metrics will give you a more granular look at where the data came from.
What if you don't want to know what the whole school thinks of you . . .
. . . just the cheerleading squad?
Well-- we can't help you with that, but what we CAN do is help you filter down your metrics to just a few (or even one) statistic.
Our old friend, the side bar!
He hangs out on the right-hand side of your screen. Click him, and there's all your sorting and filtering options!
Now, just select the metrics you want included, then click the check mark at the top, and there's your data!
Man, if only ITBOOST had worked on the kids in school! We TOTALLY would have been popular then.
. . . right?
Need some more help? Click here to head back to the knowledgebase for some more handy-dandy tips.