As we've discussed previously, every client is different -- and as such, some will have specific needs and, as such, require specific forms customized just for those needs.
This is why we created Custom Templates. If you missed it, here's how to access and create them.
However, some needs are more generic -- things you might expect to address with most clients.
Because of that, we've taken the liberty of creating some form templates for you.
Yes, yes. You're welcome. We know, we know . . . we appreciate you, too.
Okay, so here's how to add them:
1. Log in to ITBOOST. (Need help? Click here!)
2. The top of your ITBOOST screen should look similar to this:
3. See that gear-shaped Toolkit icon next to your Avatar? Click that!
4. A dropdown menu will appear.
4. Click Custom Templates.
5. Here, you have access to import whichever pre-made templates you like (we have given you 26 templates to choose from.) Once you’ve imported them, you can also edit and change them to your liking.
In the lower-right corner, click the Import Template button to start the process.
Now, you'll see a list of all the templates you already have access to.
See ones you can use? Just place a check mark in the box next to each entry, then click the Import button in the lower-right corner.
And there ya have it!
FUN FACT: ALL of these templates can be edited by you. So if you'd like them to be a bit more (or less) granular, make it so! You can also create and save new templates off existing templates. Just find one that's close to what you want, then edit away! Or, make your own from scratch. You have the power.
Need some more help? Click here to head back to the knowledgebase for some more handy-dandy tips.