Congratulations! You now have your very own ITBOOST account. So, let’s make it all YOU.
1. The top of your ITBOOST screen should look similar to this:
2. Find your Avatar icon in the upper-right hand corner and click it.
3. A drop-down menu will appear.
4. In the drop-down menu, click Profile. You’ll be taken to a screen that looks like this:
Just make sure all your info is correct – especially the Timezone.
FUN FACT: If your Timezone is incorrect, it could cause all kinds of problems. Just make sure it’s good, and you’ll be good.
Setting Your Avatar
Maybe you want to be represented by the colorful cartoon character which best suits you and your personality? Maybe you want to be represented by your professional-yet-expensive headshot? Maybe you want to be represented by your borderline-unhealthy obsession with cats?
In any case, your Avatar is where you can be yourself. Here’s how:
- To use an avatar from the available selection – under Select Avatar, click the drop-down arrow on the right and select Select Avatar. Then, click on one of the colorful characters which appear underneath. Then click the Save icon to save.
- To use your own image – under Select Avatar, click the drop-down arrow on the right and select Browse Avatar. Then click the Search icon below, which looks like a computer screen with a magnifying glass within. This will allow you to browse your computer or device for the image of your choice. Select the image (try to keep it around 40 × 40 pixels), then click the Save icon to save.
- To use your Gravatar – under Select Avatar, click the drop-down arrow on the right and select Use Gravatar. ITBOOST will automatically grab your profile image from Gravatar. Click the Save icon to save.
FUN FACT: If you don’t know what a Gravatar is, here’s a rather informative article which does a good job of explaining everything.
And there you have it – your personalized ITBOOST Profile. Enjoy!
Need some more help? Click here to head back to the knowledgebase for some more handy-dandy tips.