Microsoft Azure account with Azure AD Premium activated.
Administrator level access to ITBoost and a Global Admin or Co-admin account in Azure.
All of your users under your account in ITBoost will need an account in Azure Active Directory, with exactly the same email address. We don’t create user accounts under SSO.
Before you begin, log into your ITBoost account twice - once in a regular browser window and once in an incognito/private window. This is to ensure that you are still logged into your account just in case you get locked out of your account in the other window.
In the Azure portal (https://portal.azure.com/), click More services > at the bottom of the main left-hand navigation menu.
2. Use the Filter field to search for and select Azure Active Directory. (Optional: Star Azure Active Directory to add it to the main left-hand navigation menu.)
3. From the Azure Active Directory left-hand navigation menu, click Enterprise applications.
4. With Enterprise applications selected, click + New application at the top of the screen.
5. Next, click Non-gallery application in the Add your own app section.
6. Give the new application a name and then click the Add button at the bottom of the screen. This will add a custom application to your Azure Active Directory.
Note: If you do not have Azure AD Premium activated, you will not be able to enter the name of the application and a corresponding error message will appear.
7. Once the application loads, select Users and groups in the sidebar menu. At the top of the screen, click + add user to assign users or user groups to this application.
8. Next, click Single sign-on from the application’s left-hand navigation menu.
9. In the sidebar menu, select SAML-based Sign-on in the Single Sign-on Mode dropdown.
10. Select the Show advanced URL settings checkbox and enter the following URLs in the fields provided (replacing subdomain with your subdomain):
Identifier: Enter your itboost subdomain, e.g. https://subdomain.itboost.com
Reply URL: Enter https://bkeu.itboost.com/login/sso-assert
Sign on URL: Enter https://subdomain.itboost.com
Be sure to fill in your ITBoost subdomain where it says subdomain. Note that there's no trailing slash at the end of the URL.