Let’s take a quick look at integration of Addigy and ITBOOST.
Syncing with ITBOOST can take upto one hour depending upon your data in Addigy.
Addigy Portal Instructions:
You must have a Client ID and Client Secret to integrate Addigy in ITBOOST.
To get Client ID and Secret follow these steps.
Login to your Addigy Portal.
Head over to the Account -> Integrations page.
Click Add new integration.
It will generate Client Id and Secret.
It’s really just a simple three-part process:
Enter your RMM credentials.
We’ll go over each part step-by-step.
STEP 1: Enter your RMM credentials:
1. Log in to ITBOOST.(Need help? Click here!)
2. The top of your ITBOOST screen should look similar to this:
3. See that gear-shaped Toolkit icon next to your Avatar? Click that!
4. A dropdown menu will appear.
5. Locate Integrations and click it!
6. Click the RMM beta tab.
7. Click the Addigy option.
8. Enter the URL, CLIENT ID and SECRET, then click the Save button.
FUN FACT: Well, this one honestly isn't so "fun," but it's important. If for any reason these credentials fail, syncing will not begin until the credentials are correctly entered.
9. The sync has begun! It should look something like this:
You'll be able to easily tell when it's done because the status column changes from "Syncing…" to "Completed."
FUN FACT: The initial sync will usually complete in less than an hour, depending on the size of your data.
Easy enough, right? On to step two!
STEP 2: Organization matching:
A really cool feature in ITBOOST is that it can discover existing entries of organizations and configurations, then take steps to match them to the data in your account.
It's pretty thorough, but anything that doesn't get automatically matched will need to be manually mapped.
Here's how to do it:
From the Organization menu, find Mapping and Merging option in the list, then click on Addigy Company Mapping.
Start with the Companies and review unmapped organizations.
If you’re happy with the suggested mappings, click the Save button to accept it.
Continue this way through all unmapped organizations until all are mapped.
"No, wait!! One of those was wrong! How do I fix it??"
Take it easy. If you change your mind about any of the matches, just click Addigy COMPANY MAPPING again, then just manually search for the correct entry.
Almost done now!
STEP 3: Configuration MAPPING
Now, let's match configurations the same way you matched organizations!
1. To begin, click on Addigy Configuration Mapping again, then pick a matched organization. It will expand and show all the configurations in columns.
2. You can then match configurations from ITB to Addigy. ITB suggestions will appear next to every configuration.
3. Make a quick review of your matched devices to make sure everything looks okay.
4. Next, start mapping any remaining configurations until all are matched or not-matched.
And that does it!
Need some more help? Click here to head back to the knowledge base for some more handy-dandy tips.