Have 3CX? Guess what! You can integrate it with ITBOOST!
It takes just a minute, and you can get it done in a fast three-part process:
- Install the 3CX desktop app
- Setting Up the Launch URL
- Enabling for the User We’ll go over each part step-by-step.
PART 1: INSTALL 3CX DESKTOP APP
- The first thing we need to do is enable the 3CX option so we can move forward. Log into your 3CX account.
- Visit this URL: https://www.3cx.com/phone-system/3cxphone/
- Here, you can start the download process. Download Windows/Mac app to your computer. Once it’s downloaded, launch the phone program.
- In the phone, look at the down-right corner of the window. What you need to click is Settings icon.
5. Next, let’s click Advanced Settings.
6. Now, click on the Behavior option
7. Here’s where you can enable the integration! Look for External Application. Below of that entry is Check Box "Launch application on incoming call Path to executable". If it is not selected, it will be empty box. Click on check box to select it.
Okay! You're done with that part. Now let’s set it up with your ITBOOST account.
PART 2: SETTING UP THE LAUNCH URL
- Now you’ve enabled the option to launch an external app, you’ll have the chance enter the Parameters to send
- Inside the field "Parameters to send", paste the URL that looks something like this:
Here, you need to replace <> with whatever your selected ITBOOST sub-domain is.
- For Example: If your subdomain is “hybrid”, then you could replace <> with hybrid, as seen below:
Great work! That takes care of the second part. Onto the third and final phase!
PART 3: ENABLING FOR THE USER
7. Now look for "Notify When", this is just below where the URL is,
Finally, select "Connected" in the "Notify When" drop down list.
And that did it! You’re incredible.
Need some more help? Click here to head back to the knowledgebase for some more handy-dandy tips.